Software Architect ( Top 20 )
Last active: 3 days ago
Proven 14+ years experience in Architect, Design and Developing
Background Expertise in C++.
Currently playing with Unity3D gaming.
Current applications in SPA(Single Page Application), Durandal, Hot Towel, Cors, WebAPI
- Experience in Gaming Technology, Game servers, Electronic gaming machines, Country wide monitoring systems.
- Point of Sale end to end from database to interfacing devices (Printers/Pinpad/Cash machines etc) to other third party interface like monitoring systems.
- Experience in SaaS, Security, Fraud, Finance, Telecom, Storage, Signal Processing, Multimedia.
- C++ IKM certified, C++ BRAINBENCH Certified, Proveit Certified, HDFC Certified, C-DAC Certified.
- Aglie/SCRUM based SDLC Contribution in OOAD, testing, deployment and maintenance phases.
- Scoping requirements, Specification, Technical documentation, Build ISO generation automation, TFS VS2010,VS 2012 SQL Server 2008 for DB, Releases, Primary Support to handle and major system critical issues.
- C++ Performance Monitoring, Parsing Devices API's on Distributed, Multi-threaded systems, distributed Host Site Systems.
- C++ Components, Middleware, Plug-in, Transforms API's using Design Patterns, XML High-Volume systems.
- Developed FCAPS modules for NMS/EMS on Ethernet, ATM (SNMP, CMIP)
- Experience using ACE, TCP/IP sockets, Xerces multi-platform POSIX systems.
- Designed and Implemented Handheld modules for CMTS networks, Intermec PDA's on ARM processor
- Implemented Doxygen support for Auto-Code Documentation.
- Implementation of CAC, ConC DBC of QoS classes for UMTS networks.
- Carried QA NET, Regression, Sanity, Icebreaking as part of feature and Six Sigma product testing
- Implementation of Templates for various Scalable, Performance optimized ISAM, ASAM NE's
- Provided support for Different RAW Image formats like .NEF, .CRW Image browser
- Lossless transformation of JPEG images with EXIFF support using Win32 and MFC
- Designed Real-time signal processing using SIR 1000i Sony DDR with SCSI device interface.
- Data-centric BEO Management System for Block Education Office, Oracle based Client/Server for UTI.