As far as my experience is concerned, I have been working in the field of Information System for more than 8 years. I have experiences on various fields like Software QA, Software QA Automation, Projects/ Communication/ Resources Management, System/Web
As far as my experience is concerned, I have been working in the field of Information System for more than 8 years. I have experiences on various fields like Software QA, Software QA Automation, Projects/ Communication/ Resources Management, System/Web Design and Development, CMMi L3 Processes, SDLC – Waterfall and Agile Scrum, Graphics and User Interfaces Design and Management of the organization. However, I've more than 5 years of experiences in Software QA and Test Automation.
In Software QA, I've experiences in:
- Software QA Management: Worked as QA Manager and Lead. Managed QA Resources and Projects in terms of planning, execution, and control. Established Software QA Processes in terms of Requirement Management Process, Development Process, Configuration Management, Project Management using Waterfall & Agile SCRUM, Quality Control, and Release Engineering Processes considering specifications of CMMi for Dev Level 3 Process Areas.
- Software QA Testing: Created Test Plans (Master/ System/ Automation/ UAT), Test Cases, Test Data, Test Strategies/ Architecture, Tests Suite Management, Smoke Testing, Manual System Testing (black-box), Cross-Browser Testing, API Testing, Data-Driven Testing, Installation/ Deployment Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing & Regression Testing
- Software QA Automation - Functional: Created Functional Automation Scripts using IBM RFT & Selenium 1/2. Developed Frameworks in C#.NET/ NUnit, Java/ JUnit and Ruby over Selenium Web Driver
- Software QA Automation - Performance: Created load automation scripts using IBM RPT (Java) and JMeter
- Software Release Engineering: Created and Managed Build Automation using Nant, Ant and setup/ monitored/ managed Continuous Integration using CC.NET, TeamCity, CC, Jenkins, and Hudson in both Server and Amazon EC2 Instances.
- Software Configuration and Change Management: Experience in managing source codes and documents configurations in SVN, Git & Github. Experiences in software change management (i.e. issues, feature requests, change requests, defects, Epic/ User Stories/ Tasks) in Atlassian Jira & Greenhopper, Redmine and Unfuddle.
- Software Cloud Test Infrastructure: Experiences in setting up, executing and monitoring Functional Selenium tests in Saucelabs and Performance JMeter scripts in Blazemeter.
In Software QA Automation, I've used mainly Selenium WebDriver and I’ve solid experiences on creating Automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver APIs. I’ve more than 2 years of experiences in QA Automation. I’ve my statistics as under:
- Created 40 plus automation scripts using IBM Rational Functional Tester (Keyword Driven Framework), C#.NET and VBS Scripts
- Created more than 50 scripts using Selenium WebDriver APIs.
- Developed 2 Selenium WebDriver Framework - in both Java/JUnit and C#.NET/NUnit; which take principle of Page-Design Object Patterns and Navigation Flow Patterns
- Researched and Updated 2 Open Source Selenium WebDriver Frameworks:
-- Open2Test in Ruby which is Keyword Driven Framework and basically useful for legacy product
-- Coypu in C#.NET which is robust wrapper for browser automation tools on .Net, such as Selenium WebDriver that eases automating ajax-heavy websites and reduces coupling to the HTML, CSS & JS. I’ve customized the codes and used it in 2 products. (My version of Coypu is: https://github.com/rbhattarai/DWSelFramework )
- Researched and Implemented Continuous Integration Server (using CruiseControl.NET) for web-based and standalone products. I’ve configured CC.NET to get update codes from trunk, generate tags, make builds, publish/deploy the app in remote server, run Selenium WebDriver Scripts and send results in email to concerned stakeholders. Customized the CC.NET for both web and standalone .NET based applications.
So, basically I've experiences in software testing and automation and I am seeking opportunities where I could enhance my skills and experiences in software test automation areas.