I am the founder of Ottomators (www.ottomators.com) where we provide automated solutions to nearly all computer based tasks. On oDesk, I have worked for more than 250 hours and earned overall feedback score of 4.7 out of
I am the founder of Ottomators (www.ottomators.com) where we provide automated solutions to nearly all computer based tasks. On oDesk, I have worked for more than 250 hours and earned overall feedback score of 4.7 out of 5. Please check my Work History and feedback that I received from esteemed clients. They say it all.
I am offering following services -
1. Automation Testing - Using Selenium and QTP
2. Excel Macro VBA
3. Web Scrapping & Data Scrapping
4. Automated Tasks - e.g: Form submitting, Navigating web pages and performing repetitive actions through automated script etc.
5. Utilities & Scripts - For Data manipulation in various formats like csv, excel spreadsheet, txt etc
I am a Test Automation Expert with over 4 years of industry experience in Selenium (WebDriver, RC, Grid, IDE), QTP, Java, JUnit, TestNG, C#, Test Automation and Manual Testing. I have worked on several Test Automation projects and successfully delivered them.
I have developed a Java Framework for Automating Browsers using Selenium Webdriver. This framework is very much generic and can be customized as per project’s requirements. It is named as 'jDriver'. I have developed a demo test script on my framework. To download the demo, please go through the Portfolio section.
Following are the highlights of jDriver –
1. Ease of Running –
* Just double-click a file, “jDriver_launcher.bat” and the job starts.
* No further human intervention required.
* You can even schedule it to run whole test suit at night and see the result when you are at work next morning.
2. Detailed Reporting – Once the test script finishes execution it will automatically generate an Excel report mentioning all the test execution constraints, like -
* Step Summary
* Actual Outcome
* Step Status (Pass/Fail)
* Data used in each step
* Execution Summary – Script Passed/Failed ( No. of Passed, Failed and Total Steps)
* Execution Start Date and Time, Total execution time
* Browser, Platform, Application URL
3. Page Screenshot –
* As a defect / step-failure is encountered, it takes the screenshot of the page.
* The screenshot is saved along with Report file under the directory assigned for Reports.
* The Report File contains a link under the corresponding Step to open the screenshot directly.
* Page Screenshot would be of great help both for manual testers and developers to analyze what went wrong.
4. Separation of Data file -
* The Databook consists of Framework Configuration data, TestSuite and Test data.
* Data will not be hard coded into the developed script. It will be kept and organised in Databook outside the code so that anyone can update the data, even if one has zero coding skills.
* Test data is kept and organized in such a way that makes it re-usable for multiple scripts.
5. Test Suit Management –
* In the framework, Test Suite is kept and organized in Databook.
* To run a set of test scripts, just mark them as ‘true’ in the Excel sheet and launch the test.
* One can create test suite of ‘n’ test scripts and run any ‘m’ number of them at any time. It will generate separate result sheet for all ‘m’ number of test execution.
6. Multiple Browser Support – It can run the script in following browsers –
* Mozilla Firefox
* Google Chrome
* Apple Safari
* Internet Explorer
7. Reduced Development Time – The framework has lots of features that helps in faster development.
* It has lots of generic methods that are independent of the application. They can be called directly from the test script.
* In addition to generic methods, it has a separate library to add re-usable methods specific to the Application.
8. Error Log File -
* The framework has very good exception handling capabilities.
* Any exception that is not caught/handled in the code will be reported to Error Log File.
* Any event/exception/error can be explicitly reported to the Error Log File directly from the code.
If you want me to automate your job using jDriver, I wont charge a penny extra for using my framework . However, I am open to work on any framework of the Client's choice.
- $19.99 HOURLY RATE
- 352 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
2 PORTFOLIO ITEMS