With 16+ years in working for clients ranging the likes of Facebook, Google, Travelocity, Macys, Ask.com, Sally BSG, to small startup organisations with a dream to build on, I have assisted my clients in UX Consulting, Product Design, Information
With 16+ years in working for clients ranging the likes of Facebook, Google, Travelocity, Macys, Ask.com, Sally BSG, to small startup organisations with a dream to build on, I have assisted my clients in UX Consulting, Product Design, Information Architecture, Business Strategy and Conceptual Design.
My design process is intuitive and research-based in equal parts, with strong focus on ideation and innovation. I have been actively involved with the UX community and have written articles and contributed to leading publications with a special emphasis on social media.
I like working on the edge when it comes to user experience design, and love the challenge of bringing new ideas to life with my designs. I am passionate about what I do and look forward to assignments that enable me to add value and expand my horizons.
Range of Services
- IA/Wireframing for Websites, Web Apps and Mobile Apps (Android / iPhone / Windows Phone) - ranging from static wireframes in Balsamiq to extremely interactive wireframes in Axure, Justinmind others.
- SaaS Product/Service Design
- User Experience Concept and Strategy
- Interaction Design
- Identity and Visual Design
- UX Documentation and Storyboarding
- Team and Client Coordination Tasks for UX Design
- Usability Tests - Remote/Onsite
I believe in ethical conduct and professionalism as much as I value creativity and innovation. If the need is building top-of-the-line solutions that users will simply love using, let's talk and take this forward!
- $60.00 HOURLY RATE
- 7734 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
12 PORTFOLIO ITEMS