Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Last active: 07/30/2013
Being hard working and focused, I want to build a very profound and successful career and be a professional researcher in the area of electrical, electronic and communication engineering.
Professional and research interest:
1. Circuit and system.
3. FPGA logic design using HDL.
B.Sc. in Electrical, Electronic & Communication Engineering
(2012) Military Institute of Science &Technology (MIST), Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)
CGPA: 3.38 (4.00 point scale)
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC)
Group: Science (2007)
Board: DHAKA Notre Dame College, Dhaka
GPA- 5.00 (on 5.00 point scale)
Secondary School Certificate(SSC)
Group: Science (2005)
Board: DHAKA Dhaka Residential Model College, Dhaka
GPA-5.00(on5.00 point scale)
I have conducted several researches on circuit and system design, low power VLSI system design and clock gating. Some of my published research papers are:
1. Ismail, Sani M., Saadmaan Rahman, Farha T. Islam, "Low power Design of Johnson Counter Using Clock Gating", In Computer and Information Technology, 2012 15th International Conference on ( ICCIT 2012) ( paper accepted, conference will be held on December 2012).
2. Ismail, Sani M., Saadmaan Rahman, Mohammed M. Rahman, and Neelanjana S. Ferdous. "A Design Scheme of Toggle Operation Based Johnson Counter with Efficient Clock Gating." In Computational Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation (CIMSiM), 2012 Fourth International Conference on, pp. 393-399. IEEE, 2012.
Web link: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6338110
3. Rahman, Saadmaan, Sani M. Ismail, and Abu R. Siddique. "A Technique to Sense Current for Digitally Controlling a Power Factor Correction Boost Rectifier." In Computational Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation (CIMSiM), 2012 Fourth International Conference on, pp. 294-298. IEEE, 2012.
Web link: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6338092
4. Ismail, Sani Md, Shaikh Mohammad Fahim, and Mahmood Reaz. "A Simple Real-Time People Counter with Device Management System Using Digital Logic Design."International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Volume 3, Issue 8, (August-2012).
Web link: http://www.ijser.org/researchpaper%5CA-Simple-RealTime-People-Counter-with-Device-Management-System-Using-Digital-Logic-Design.pdf
I am recently working on my further researches on micro-electronics reliability and effective fabrication process.
Degree Topic Supervisor
Bachelor of Science
(B.Sc.) Design of variable on-chip inductor by switching
Software used: ANSOFT HFSS
DSCH Dr. Pran Kanai Saha
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
1. Design of a binary multiplier. (at Level-3 in Digital logic design lab).
2. Design of a Arithmetic Logic Unit. (at level-3 in Digital logic design lab).
3. Design of a traffic signal system in DSCH. (at level-4 in VLSI-1 lab).
4. Finite state machine programming in ALTERA QUARTUS (at level-4 in VLSI-2 lab).
1. IC Layout Design Engineer at ULKASEMI Pvt. Ltd. (from August 2012 to present).
Responsibilities: Layout design, place and route, verification.
2. System Engineer at SARAH COMPOSITE MILLS LTD.(SCML), GREEN GROUP (from May 2012 to August 2012)
Responsibilities: networking, installation, operation and maintenance
Design and engineering Software skills:
1. CADENCE (Virtuoso, RelXpert, Encounter)
2. ALTERA QUARTUS
7. ORCAD PSPICE
8. CISCO PACKET TRACER
10. CIRCUIT MAKER
11. ANSOFT HFSS (HIGH FREQUENCY STRUCTURAL SIMULATOR)
12. LABORATORY VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS ENGINEERING WORKBENCH (LABVIEW)
13. MICROSOFT OFFICE ENTERPRISE
14. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
15. ADOBE AUDITIONS
16. NUENDO 4
17. BORLAND C++
1. Programming and scripting languages: C, C++, C#, TCL
2. HDL: Verilog, System Verilog.
Vast and expert
Working knowledge on Windows and LINUX Operating Systems, MS Office & Internet Browsing, Knowledge about Hardware maintenance & software installation, Moderate speed in both English and Bengali typing, programming, web designing.
Creative Circuit design, electronic equipment, Verilog code writing, C programming, Web designing, Music composing and audio editing, Image and video editing
Extra-curricular activities and hobbies:
Music, Event Management, Sports.
Several best performer and runner up awards in various inter-department cultural competition organized by MIST authority.