My strong information technology background, experience in network maintenance, troubleshooting, and other I.T. system resolutions, as well as my success in providing management and cost effective improvements, make me an ideal person for all of you IT/Computer tasks
My strong information technology background, experience in network maintenance, troubleshooting, and other I.T. system resolutions, as well as my success in providing management and cost effective improvements, make me an ideal person for all of you IT/Computer tasks. Throughout my extensive career, I have proven my motivation, technical knowledge, management, and operational skills. During my career I have:
• Lead, coordinated implementation, and executed conversion of the Altiris Client Management System from Microsoft’s SMS client management system.
• Designed, installed, and maintained the Microsoft SCCM Infrastructure, including SQL database servers, Exchange servers, DHCP, and deployment servers running Windows Server 2003/2008 operating system.
• Worked with management to identify many processes that needed improvement.
• Designed, implemented, and supported a VMWare, Citrix Xendesktop, Xenapp infrastructure.
• Extensive Windows server 2003, 2008, and 2012 experience.
• Supported Dell Equallogic SANs, including upgrades, and migrations.
• Designed the software license management database for ease of management and reduce unneeded license purchases.
• Managed 5-7 technicians.
I have over twenty years of experience in computer hardware, software development, Citrix, VMWare and along with a Bachelors degree in Organizational Information Technology, MCSE, MCP, and ITIL Foundation certifications; I believe I am very well-rounded in the Information Technology field. In addition to this, I have assembled PCs, managed the deployment depot, created various software packages using Wise, and provided technical service for customers; I have improved my communication skills and also gained an in depth knowledge about H/W and S/F configurations. My knowledge of the I.T. field is extensive, down to the core network components as well as the functionally of the entire infrastructure.