Last active: 1 month ago
In this past years, i have been working in many projects, covering different fields. some projects were for academic purpose, other are for the professional world.
I used different languages, like C/C++, C#, Java, Matlab, PHP, and many others.
I develop for Windows and Linux, also i have experience in both Web and Desktop programing.
I list below some of my previous projects:
* Developing a mini-Pascal Compiler using JavaCC and Java(Academic).
* Developing a solution for labyrinth problem using some heuristic algorithms using C#.
* Developing a method for mosaicking using a combination of Matlab and C#.
* Working on Compiere ERP, in order to customize it as an executive developer in Audaxis Corporation.
* Working as a manager Developer in LVSC Mediteranee, and implementing a data warehousing solution(including the ETL, The data warehouse design and implementation using SSAS, and a reporting system using Silverlight).
My work at LVSC Mediteranee include also other tasks, like configuring the GPS Tags.
I hope to have a new experiences, working in Web, Desktop, and Mobile development.