• Extensively worked on Content Management Systems using DNN.
• Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills to understand the business requirements.
• Experience in development of Web, Intranet and Client / Server projects/products.
• Domains: Content Management System (DNN).
• Expert in DNN Skin Creation, Template Creation, Responsive Design, CSS and Custom module development,
• Involved in Deployment and setting up of DNN Websites and Portals, Skin and DNN Module package installations
• The experience includes major life cycle of software development and project management. Have a good Inter-personal, communication and presentation skill with an ability to meet critical target
• Good in Project Management, Team Management, Scope Management, Risk Management & Quality
• Having very good experience in Web farm configuration IIS
Some of my Specialties(Functional)
* Providing Architectural Consulting to Live Projects to follow industry standard guidelines for development, to help design solution specific to the requirement meeting customers functional and non-functional requirements
* Conduct reviews of project at various stages to ensure best practices defined at organizational level based on industry standard best practices are been followed, architecture is been well designed, code quality is acceptable to be delivered to client.
* Gather, analyze and lay down user requirements, create high and low level designs and kick start the project by providing the initial guidance.
What you'll get from me is:
• Good, clear communication, and daily reports about the work advancement , achievements and the problems that I faced.
• On-time delivery
• Top quality work