My philosophy towards SEO is that there's no point having your website on the 1st place in Google if once a visitor enters the site they will want to leave because it doesn't look trustworthy enough or it
My philosophy towards SEO is that there's no point having your website on the 1st place in Google if once a visitor enters the site they will want to leave because it doesn't look trustworthy enough or it's not user friendly enough. That's why, over my 3+ years of experience, I have tried to develop myself in 2 directions: search engine optimization and knowing how to provide a good user experience.
Third, after you put everything into place, you have to constantly monitor your efforts, and that is where my Analytics skills come in.
If you are looking for a senior SEO that can provide you with a full, actionable website evaluation (both onsite and offsite) or an internet marketer that can sit with you and create a complete media strategy for promoting your products or services, I'm your to-go person.
I think that I can give a lot of value for your money and that's why I prefer to take on fixed rate jobs in which we are not pressed by time and we can communicate as much as needed until we get to the desired result. I believe in lasting work relationships and in providing the best quality of work that I can.
Here is an overview of my areas of expertise:
- website evaluation: onsite and offsite (the end result will be a report that outlines problem areas and their solutions)
- reputation and competition evaluation (know where you stand in comparison to your main competitiors)
- Google Analytics setup (installing and verifying the code, setting up goals, creating custom reports), reporting and data analysis
- Google Webmaster tools setup, sitemap submission, HTML improvements etc
- Reporting using Raventools, Moz (ex SEOMoz) Authority Labs and other such services
- creating, optimising and managing social media accounts
- white hat linkbuilding techniques (I do linkbuilding only as a part of an overall strategy, I don't sell only this service alone)
In conclusion, I would rather have a few serious customers, for whom I create a strategy and implement it rather than having multiple small jobs. If you're looking for a quick fix or a linkbuilding scheme, I can't provide you with that. If you want to work with someone serious and knowledgeable, I'm the go-to person.
- $9.44 HOURLY RATE
- 392 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS