Well, I did quite a lot in my career, I'm 32 and I like to face new challenges. I'm focused on enterprise systems integration area. I graduated the best private IT academy in Poland - Polish-Japanese Academy of Information
Well, I did quite a lot in my career, I'm 32 and I like to face new challenges. I'm focused on enterprise systems integration area. I graduated the best private IT academy in Poland - Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology in Warsaw (Technical University) (www.pja.edu.pl)
Specialization: Faculty of Information Technology – Software and database engineering – graduation work – team project DOJO, internet communicator (IM) in C# with voice chat and “live” UML design board. Software development cycle exercise.
I'm looking for a long term projects, in particular for clients from NA and APAC.
I can support/maintain your systems overnights and over the weekends.
Working remotely I can do more and cheaper then your office based employee.
I'm offering following services for your company (invoice):
- Designing and delivering SOA services solutions
- SOA auditing
- Providing support for application development teams in scope of ESB services
- Preparing & testing complex database changes (party model)
- Designing UML models for ESB services and it's client apps
- System analysis, transferring business requirements
- WebSphere MQ administration (past MQ administrator at Citigroup, 5 years, IBM Certified WebSphere MQ 7 Administrator)
- Providing WebSphere MQ technical support for Application Developers and L2, L3 Support teams, Computer Operations and other Technical Support organizations
- Designing IBM MQ architecture, MQ maintenance, securing, performance tuning and problem resolution within the Distributed environment (covering Solaris, AIX, Red Hat Linux, and Wintel platforms)
- MQ Migration projects
- MQ Clustering and HA design
- Resolving production issues/outages
- Creating integration documentation, preparing standard build for MQ environment.
- Security administration (managing firewalls)
- Availability design and implementation (clustering services)
- Operating systems administration (Solaris)
- Application servers administration (WebSphere Application Server) –
- Backups administrator (NetBackup, Backup Exec) – architect and administrator for backups of entire server room (30+ servers, 1000GB+ data to be restored, 8 hours SLA) – using tape robotic libraries, GFS schema
- Databases administration (Oracle) – administering databases for J2EE applications
- Websense Enterprise implementation, configuration, administration and reporting
- Planning enterprise IT infrastructure development, configuring and working with IBM pSeries, Cisco Fiber Channel Switches and attached SAN. Setting up VLANs and routing for organization
- $30.00 HOURLY RATE
NO FEEDBACK GIVEN
- 0 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS